NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb Daily News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Aug. 8.
1. NHGRI Grants Support for 'Revolutionary' Sequencing for $1,000 Genome (from Aug. 5)
2. Qiagen Revenues up 61 Percent in Q2; Settles Litigation with Idaho Technology (from Aug. 4)
3. Illumina Files for Share Offering, Closes Avantome Acquisition (from Aug. 4)
4. Helicos' Q2 Grant Revenue Rises; Reagent Issues Affect Orders (from Aug. 6)
5. Stem Cell microRNA, Transcription Factor Interplay Uncovered (from Aug. 8)