NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Dec. 1.
1. Flush With NHGRI Cash, Three Sequencing Centers Prepare to Incorporate New Sequencing Technologies (from Nov. 27)
2. Genomics Research to Play Role in $390M Aussie Gov't Biotech Initiative (from Nov. 27)
3. ABI Founder Joins Singulex Board; Alpha Innotech Hires Global Sales VP; NHLBI Director Wins Personalized Medicine Prize; and Others (from Dec. 1)
4. FDA to Update PGx Guidance to Address Technical Issues; Seeks Industry Comment on Draft Recommendations (from Nov. 27)
5. NHLBI Looking for Partners to Build Cardiovascular Biomarker Consortium (from Nov. 29)