NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb Daily News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Oct. 3.
1. HIV Entered Human Population in Early 20th Century, New Research Suggests (from Oct. 1)
2. Qiagen Acquires Biotage Pyrosequencing Tech for MDx Applications (from Oct. 1)
3. NIH Awards Nearly $200M for Epigenomics Program (from Sept. 30)
4. NIH to Continue at 2008 Funding Levels through March (from Oct. 1)
5. Cepheid Gets FDA Clearance for MRSA/SA Molecular Test (from Sept. 29)