NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Sept. 21.
1. Nanogen Mulls Sale or Closure of Microarray Business in Bid to Focus on Clinical Dx (from Sept. 18)
2. Alnylam and Merck Scuttle $120M-Plus RNAi Drug-Development Partnership (from Sept. 19)
3. NIH Sets Aside $574M to Expand Translational Research Consortium (from Sept. 19)
4. Clinton, Schumer Say VA's 'Stalling' on SUNY Genebank is Getting 'Ridiculous' (from Sept. 20)
5. Agilent to License ABI's RT-PCR Thermal Cycler IP as Part of Settlement (from Sept. 19)