NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Sept. 14.
1. Myers to Leave Stanford Genome Center for HudsonAlpha; Watkins Takes Helm of Maryland Life Science Board; Lindenbergh to Chair Agendia Supervisory Board; and Others (from Sept. 14)
2. European Science Foundation Proposes 'Massive' Systems Biology Program; Aebersold's on Board (from Sept. 11)
3. Illumina to Handle Genotyping for Two Large Cancer Research UK Projects (from Sept. 12)
4. NHGRI Sets Aside $20M-Plus to Fund $100K-, $1K-Genome Studies in FY08 (from Sept. 13)
5. University of Delaware-Led Team to Use Illumina Sequencer in Rice Epigenetics Study (from Sept. 12)