NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, March 14.
1. Swiss Study Suggests Universal MRSA Screening Does Not Reduce Infection Rate (from March 12)
2. Cepheid Reaffirms Financial Guidance in Wake of Swiss MRSA Study (from March 12)
3. Genetic Discrimination Bill Passes House, But Opposition Remains (from March 10)
4. Report: Biomedical Research Renaissance Squelched under NIH Budget Belt Tightening (from March 11)
5. EGAPP to Release Evaluations of Three New Genetic Tests By Year End (from March 11)