NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb Daily News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, July 18.
1. MDS to Cut 210 Jobs in Restructuring (from July 18)
2. LabCorp Takes Over as 23andMe's Genotyping Service Provider (from July 17)
3. Pacific Biosciences Raises $100M in Series E Financing; Plans to Commercialize Sequencer in 2010 (from July 14)
4. NHGRI Awards Four Groups $31M to Study Role of Genetic Variation in Human Disease (from July 17)
5. US Genomics Receives $9.1M to Develop Pathogen Detection Tool (from July 16)