NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, July 27.
1. Judge's Markman Ruling Sides With Third Wave in Digene HPV IP Row (from July 25)
2. California Court Tosses Gen-Probe Complaint Against Digene; Arbitration on HPVs Open (from July 23)
3. Illumina to Co-develop SNP Chip for Vascular Disease with NHLBI, Penn, and Broad (from July 23)
4. PerkinElmer's LAS Head to Replace Summe as CEO in February; Q2 Revenue, Profits Rise (from July 27)
5. ABI Accelerates Next-Gen Sequencer Launch; Fiscal Q4 Sales Rise 7 Percent (from July 25)