NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb Daily News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Oct. 10.
1. FDA Warns LabCorp About 'Misbranded' OvaSure Test (from Oct. 8)
2. Sequenom Shares Fall on Potential Competition; Analyst Says Sell-off Is Unwarranted (from Oct. 7)
3. Stanford-Led Team Develops Sequencing-Based Maternal Blood Test for Fetal Chromosomal Abnormalities (from Oct. 7)
4. Wisconsin Launches Collaborative Genomics Research Project (from Oct. 10)
5. Invitrogen Sues Oxford Biomedical, Vanderbilt Over Patent Licensing Deal (from Oct. 9)