NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, April 20.
1. Keygene Buys Illumina Analyzer and Upgrades its 454 Sequencer (from April 16)
2. Affymetrix, NuGen to Co-Market FFPE Sampling and GeneChip Combo (from April 17)
3. FDA Clears Cepheid's PCR-based Drug-Resistant S. aureus Test (from April 18)
4. VC Spending on -omics Shops Slides 25 Percent in Q1, But Proteomics, Genomics Grows (from April 18)
5. Affymetrix to Fund European Cancer Studies Using Microarrays (from April 17)