NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Oct. 12.
1. New Venter Center Study Aims to Map 10K Human Genomes in 10 Years (from Oct. 11)
2. Bay Area Biotechs Poised to Win '07 VC Honors, But Living Costs Unnerve New Blood (from Oct. 8)
3. NHGRI Unveils Second Phase of ENCODE Project With $80M in Grants (from Oct. 9)
4. Invitrogen and HUPO Complete Mass-Spec Standard; Will Broadly Launch in Q1 '08 (from Oct. 11)
5. NHGRI Gives $11M to UNC and UPenn to Build ELSI Centers of Excellence (from Oct. 10)