NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb Daily News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Oct. 24.
1. Invitrogen Discloses $20M VisiGen Acquisition; Posts 15-Percent Q3 Revenue Growth (from Oct. 21)
2. Researchers Find Evidence for Horizontal Gene Transfer in Mammals, Reptiles (from Oct. 21)
3. TSP Consortium Uncovers Lung Cancer Culprits Using Genomic Approaches (from Oct. 22)
4. Experts Urge Global View, Focus on Reimbursement for Microarray Firms Developing MDx (from Oct. 23)
5. Myriad to Split Drug Development, Molecular Dx Businesses (from Oct. 20)