NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, April 4.
1. Invitrogen Files Patent Infringement Suit Against GE Healthcare (from April 3)
2. Research Shows Value of Combining Genomic, Clinical Data for Breast Cancer Prognosis (from April 2)
3. BioTrove Files for IPO (from April 1)
4. Helicos Scientists, Collaborators Sequence Viral Genome with Single-Molecule Sequencing Method (from April 3)
5. DeCode, Helicos and Vermillion Stocks Take a Hit in March (from April 2)