NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Jan. 12.
1. Invitrogen to Shuffle Sales Brass, Restructure Commissions, Consolidate Antibody Manufacturing
2. Beckman Coulter to Shutter, Relocate Palo Alto Plant to Indianapolis in '08
3. NSF Awards $14M for Plant Genomic Research
4. GATC Buys Sequencers from Solexa and 454 to Expand Sequencing Service
5. Affy Shares Surge 15 Percent Despite Predicted 11-Percent Drop in Q4 Revenue