NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Dec. 14.
1. Invitrogen Licenses Harvard's Click Chemistry Technology for Cell-Based Assays (from Dec. 10)
2. Gene Logic Shareholders OK Sale of Genomic Business, Name Change (from Dec. 11)
3. NIH to Grant $43M in FY 2009 Under Shared Instruments Program (from Dec. 10)
4. FDA Relabels Carbamazepine to Recommend Genetic Test for Risk of Skin Reactions (from Dec. 12)
5. Harvard Bio Gets $5 Per Share Buyout Offer from Investor (from Dec. 14)