NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Oct. 26.
1. Wildfires Force Invitrogen to Shutter Carlsbad Facility, Though Distribution Unhindered (from Oct. 24)
2. Thermo Fisher Hints at Acquisition 'Opportunities' as Q3 Revenue, R&D Spend, and Profits Surge (from Oct. 25)
3. Watson Abruptly Quits From Cold Spring Harbor Lab in Wake of Racist Remarks (from Oct. 25)
4. MIT Lab Wins $20M Gift to Study Genomics of Mental Illnesses (from Oct. 22)
5. Baylor to Buy Seven More 454 FLX Sequencers as Part of Plan to Tackle Big Resequencing Jobs (from Oct. 23)