NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb Daily News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, June 13.
1. Invitrogen to Acquire Applied Biosystems for $6.7B (from June 12)
2. Tony White to Consult for Merged Invitrogen, Applied Biosystems (from June 13)
3. Hologic to Acquire Third Wave for $580M (from June 9)
4. Lucier Brushes Off Integration Worries in Merger with ABI (from June 13)
5. 454, ABI, Illumina Lend 1000 Genomes Project More Sequencing Muscle (from June 11)