NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Oct. 6.
1. Invitrogen Laid Off 60 Staffers in August; Will Lay Off 34 More Oct. 27 (from Oct. 4)
2. RNAi's Fire and Mello Win Nobel Prize in Medicine (from Oct. 2)
3. Agilent Asks Court to Review USPTO Decision Over Affymetrix IP Application (from Oct. 5)
4. $10M Genome X Prize Will Go to First Team to Map 100 Human Genomes in 10 Days (from Oct. 4)
5. NHGRI Awards $13M for Next-Gen Sequencing Technologies (from Oct. 4)