NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Feb. 16.
1. Invitrogen to Sell BioReliance for $210M; Posts Weak Revenue Gain and $100M Loss in Q4 (from Feb. 14)
2. House Bill Seeks to Prohibit 'All' New Human Genome Patenting (from Feb. 16)
3. Qiagen Licenses RT-PCR IP From Roche, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (from Feb. 15)
4. Illumina Makes Brass Changes; ABI's SDS Manager Joins Gen-Probe as COO; Former Affy CFO Joins Entelos Board; and Others (from Feb. 16)
5. Illumina to Offer $325M in Convertible Notes; Will Use $200M to Repurchase Shares (from Feb. 12)