NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb Daily News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, May 2.
1. Investment Firm Ups Stake in ABI; Encourages Board to Seek 'Strategic Alternatives' (from April 28)
2. US House Passes Genetic Discrimination Bill (from May 1)
3. Global Consortium Forms to Advance Cancer Genomics (from April 29)
4. Genetic Rearrangements Found in Cancer Cell Lines Using Massively Parallel Paired-End Sequencing (from April 28)
5. Collaborators Map Structural Variation in Human Genome (from April 30)