NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Jan. 4.
1. Illumina Reorganizes, Creates Two Divisions; Stuelpnagel and West Stepping Down (from Jan. 4)
2. Illumina Announces Management Changes, David Smith Joins Codon, SBRI Taps Hassler for Operations Role (from Jan. 4)
3. FDA Clears Luminex's MDx Respiratory Viral Panel (Jan. 3)
4. BD Gets FDA Clearance for Combo Hospital-Acquired Infections Test (Jan. 2)
5. BD Shares Rise on FDA OK for MRSA Test, Stock Upgrade (from Jan. 2)