NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb Daily News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Aug. 15.
1. Illumina Nets $340M in Public Offering (from Aug. 13)
2. Nanogen to Merge with French Dx Firm Elitech in Reverse Acquisition (from Aug. 14)
3. JGI's Rubin Predicts Genomics Will Spur Biofuel Development (from Aug. 13)
4. FDA Clears Gen-Probe's HBV Assay; Approval Triggers $10M Milestone Payment (from Aug. 14)
5. DNA Barcoding Helps Expose Wasp Diversity (from Aug. 12)