NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Feb. 22.
1. Genomic Studies Trace Human Migration Out of Africa (from Feb. 22)
2. Roche to Complete Purchase of Ventana Today (from Feb. 19)
3. Quest Licenses Epigenomics’ Methylation Marker to Develop Blood-Based CRC Test (from Feb. 19)
4. Washington State, University of Washington Lead Efforts to Sequence Rosaceae DNA (from Feb. 21)
5. Sequenom's Revenues, Net Loss Increase in Q4 (from Feb. 20)