NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb Daily News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, June 6.
1. Researchers Discuss Future of the 'Second Human Genome Project (from June 5)
2. Roche to Exclusively Distribute Two DxS Cancer Companion Tests (from June 3)
3. ASCO Presenter Urges KRAS Testing for All Colorectal Cancer Patients Before Erbitux Treatment (from June 2)
4. Invitrogen Gets FDA Clearance for Transplant Dx System (from June 4)
5. US Institutes to Help Luxembourg Build $200M-Plus Personalized Medicine Programs (from June 6)