NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Jan. 26.
1. Canadian Researchers Map Human Metabolome (from Jan. 24)
2. Transgenomic Shares Slump Following Resignation of Board Chairman (from Jan. 22)
3. US House to Re-Consider Genetic Nondiscrimination Bill (from Jan. 23)
4. ABI's Fiscal Q2 Revs Grow 10 Percent Led by RT-PCR, Mass Specs; Sequencing Grew 4 Percent (from Jan. 25)
5. Tessarae Will Use Affy Arrays to Develop Pathogen-Detection Kit (from Jan. 23)