NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Nov. 9.
1. N. American Research Parks Poised for 'Phenomenal Increase' in Life Science Jobs, Survey Finds (from Nov. 5)
2. Consumer Genomics Startup Navigenics Makes Official Debut; Names Sue Siegel as Director (from Nov. 6)
3. NCGR to Open Next-Gen Sequencing Center in New Mexico Nov. 19; Touts 400M Base-Per-Day Capacity (from Nov. 7)
4. Agilent, Bionanomatrix to Co-develop Genetic Analysis System (from Nov. 5)
5. Qiagen's Q3 Revenues Rise 50 Percent, But Acquisition Costs Hit Bottom Line (from Nov. 6)