NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, May 25.
1. Google Buys Minority Stake in 'Personal Genomics' Startup (from May 23)
2. Helicos Again Cuts IPO Share Price, Down 40 Percent From High End of Original Price Range (from May 24)
3. Helicos Stock Trading Down 5.6 Percent on Opening Day (from May 24)
4. Proteomics to Play Role In New Stanford Center of Excellence for Early Cancer Detection (from May 25)
5. Ciphergen Says Weak Balance Sheet Raises 'Substantial Doubt' About Ability to Stay Afloat (from May 25)