NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb Daily News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, April 25.
1. Senate to Vote on GINA Tomorrow ... Finally (from April 23)
2. Genetic Discrimination Law Passes Senate with Compromises (from April 24)
3. Brd4 Protein Linked to Breast Cancer Survival Gene Signature (from April 22)
4. Invitrogen's Q1 Revenues Climb 13.5 Percent as Profit Nearly Doubles (from April 22)
5. Illumina Posts 69 Percent Rise in Q1 Revenues; Swings to Profit (from April 22)