Gilbert’s Departure from ABI and other People Moves Topped Most-Read GenomeWeb Daily News Stories Last Week
NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Aug. 3.
1. Gilbert Leaves ABI; Stryer Awarded Medal of Science; Donahue Joins Gene Logic; and Others (from Aug. 3)
2. NHGRI Awards $15M to Drive Development of Next-Gen Sequencing Technology (from Aug. 1)
3. Duke to Create Systems Biology Center Through $14.5M NIGMS Grant (from July 30)
4. Invitrogen’s Q2 Revenue Rises 13 Percent as Profit Doubles (from Aug. 2)
5. GATC Biotech Adding ABI's SOLiD Sequencer to Next-Gen Buffet (from July 31)