NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Jan. 19.
1. GE Healthcare Said to Be Close to Acquiring Abbott Diagnostics In Further Dx Reorganization (from Jan. 18)
2. Abbott's Molecular Dx Unit Untouched as GE Plans to Buy In Vitro, POC Segments for $8B (from Jan. 19)
3. Cepheid and BioMerieux to Develop, Market Sepsis Assays (from Jan. 17)
4. ABI, BG Medicine Team on Industrial-Scale Biomarker Research (from Jan. 16)
5. Pfizer Buys Dx Rights to Genizon Research Programs, Takes Equity Stake in Firm (from Jan. 16)