NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb Daily News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, May 23.
1. Bush Signs Genetic Nondiscrimination Bill Into Law (from May 21)
2. NIH to Use 'Omics with Diverse Teams to Identify Mystery Diseases (from May 19)
3. Senate Passes $400M in Supplemental NIH Funding Along with War Bill (from May 22)
4. Metagenomics Uncovers New Information About Skin Microbes (from May 22)
5. Researchers Resurrect Fraction of the Tasmanian Tiger Genome in Mice (from May 20)