NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, March 21.
1. Researchers Find Gene Networks Linked to Obesity (from March 17)
2. Study Concludes Universal MRSA Screening Cuts Infection Rates (from March 18)
3. Study: Some Scientists Stack up Grants Even in Lean Times (from March 19)
4. Review of Literature Finds Hurdles Remain for Genomic Medicine (from March 18)
5. Researchers Identify Copy Number Variation Linked to Autism by Subtracting 'Normal' Variation (from March 19)