NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Oct. 5.
1. GE Healthcare, Lilly to Co-develop IVDs to Predict Efficacy of Cancer Drugs (from Oct. 1)
2. NIH Releases Genetic and Clinical Data from 60-year Framingham Heart Study (from Oct. 2)
3. Perlegen, 454 Partner in Drug Response Re-sequencing Study (from Oct. 2)
4. USC's Keck School Lands $10M Gift for Epigenomics Center (from Oct. 3)
5. Helicos Shuffles Execs; Roche Taps New Dx Head; CuraGen Promotes Finigan; and Others (from Oct. 5)