NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Feb. 8.
1. GE Healthcare to Acquire Whatman for $713M (from Feb. 4)
2. Bush's Proposed 2009 Budget Stalls Biomedical Research Funds (from Feb. 4)
3. Scientists Identify New Killer Transplant Virus Using 454 Sequencing Platform (from Feb. 7)
4. DNA from Peruvian Mummy Lice Reveals History (from Feb. 8)
5. Illumina's Q4 Revenues Rise 86 Percent; Legal Expenses Hit Bottom Line (from Feb. 4)