NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb Daily News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, July 11.
1. Merck, Pfizer, Lilly Form New Company to Speed Development of Drug-Discovery Tools (from July 10)
2. Newly Split Celera and ABI Settle on Terms for Sharing Tech and IP, Divvy Up Dx Market (from July 8)
3. BD Gets CE Mark for C. difficile Molecular Test (from July 7)
4. SACGHS Task Force Sees Consumer Genomics as 'Number One Priority' (from July
5. NIH, Sanger Researchers Develop Assay for Assessing BRCA2 Variants (from July 8)