NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Dec. 28.
1. Fire Damages Thermo Fisher Plant in Arkansas (from Dec. 24)
2. Genomic, Proteomic Tools May Yield 'Simplistic' or 'Misleading' Conclusions, Cancer Review Finds (from Dec. 28)
3. Beijing Genomics Institute to Offer Sequencing Services on Sanger, Solexa, SOLiD Instruments (from Dec. 24)
4. SQI Diagnostics to Submit Array-Based Assays to FDA in 2008 (from Dec. 26)
5. Source MDx, Pfizer to ID Biomarkers for Cancer and Inflammatory Rx Response (from Dec. 27)