NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, May 11.
1. FDA Deems Genomic Breast Cancer Prognostics Class II Devices, Releases 'Special Controls' Guidance (from May 9)
2. Invitrogen's Onions Heads to BioReliance; Millipore to Replace CFO; Gene Logic Promotes Brinkerhoff; BIO Fleshes Out Board; and Others (from May 11)
3. 454, Malaysian Genomics Center Team on Sequencing Projects ( from May 7)
4. Luminex Posts Nearly 30 Percent Revenue Jump in Q1 (from May 7)
5. Epigenomics, Myriad to Hunt DNA Methylation Markers for Cancer Drug Response (from May 9)