NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Nov. 10.
1. NHGRI Expected Not to Renew Agencourt's, Venter's Sequencing Grants (from Nov. 6)
2. In About-Face, Gene Logic Plans to Sell Preclinical Business (from Nov. 9)
3. Large Dutch Genotyping Study to Use Illumina BeadStations, HumanHap550 BeadChips (from Nov. 8)
4. Invitrogen Creates New Sales Position; Ciphergen Names New CFO; Aebersold and Hood New EMBO Members; and Others (from Nov. 10)
5. NIDDK's Genomics Lab Will Now Offer Microarray Services to All of NIH (from Nov. 8)