NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb Daily News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Sep. 5.
1) Study Finds European SNP Data Precisely Reflects Geography (from Sept. 1)
2) Broad Institute Gains Additional $400M Endowment to Transition to 'Permanent' Status (from Sept. 4)
3) Genome Studies Uncover New Genes, Pathways Involved in Deadly Cancers (from Sept. 4)
4) NIH Awards $280M to Nine Centers in Second Phase of Molecular Probe Network Initiative (from Sept. 2)
5) Millipore Teams with Agilent to Develop ChIP Kits for Epigenetics (from Sept. 3)