NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb Daily News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Oct. 17.
1. Invitrogen, ABI Delay Shareholder Vote on Merger (from Oct. 15)
2. DeCode Shares Surge 40 Percent on Skin Cancer SNP Findings (from Oct. 13)
3. Decode Genetics Seeks to Sell Non-Core Assets; Shares Plummet (from Oct. 15)
4. Affy Warns of $20M Shortfall in Q3 Revenue (from Oct. 13)
5. Baylor College to Launch New PGx Chip in 2009 (from Oct. 17)