NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, March 7.
1. DeCode Lays Off 14 Percent of Staff to Conserve Cash (from March 4)
2. Affy to Relocate Array Manufacturing to Singapore in Cost-Cutting Plan (from March 3)
3. Venter Joins Harvard as Visiting Scholar, Lucier Gets a Raise, MDRNA Names SAB, and More (from March 7)
4. House Passes Genetic Discrimination Bill Tucked into Mental Health Act (from March 6)
5. Researchers Start Untangling Warfarin Pharmacogenomics (from March 6)