NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, April 11.
1. UK Researchers Find Genomes of Two Bacterial Species Merging (from April 10)
2. NIH Seeks Suggestions on Problems Facing Pharmacogenomics (from April 7)
3. McGill to Sequence Mycobacterium Avium Genome for NTM (from April 8)
4. Investment Firm Discloses Stake in MDS, Suggests Spin-Off (from April 9)
5. GE Healthcare's Revenues Flat in Q1 as Profits Tumble (from April 11)