NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb Daily News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, June 27.
1. California Names Companies Caught in Consumer Genomics Crackdown (from June 25)
2. Pawson Named Kyoto Prize Winner in Basic Sciences (from June 23)
3. Luminex Prices Public Stock Offering (from June 25)
4. Sequenom to Sell 5.5M Shares in Public Offering, Plans New MassArray Applications (from June 23)
5. MDS Acquires Blueshift Biotechnologies (from June 27)