NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb Daily News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, May 30.
1) Francis Collins to Step Down from NHGRI (from May 28)
2) Pacific Biosciences Acquires Li-Cor's Single Molecule Sequencing Technology (from May 27)
3) Invitrogen Eyes Additional Instrument Offerings, Transplant Dx Market (from May 27)
4) NIH Adds $533M to Clinical and Translational Science Push (May 29)
5) Applied Biosystems, Biocrates Ink Co-marketing Pact (from May 29)