NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, March 23.
1. Novartis to Close NIBR Genome & Proteome Sciences Group, Fold Activities into Other Programs (from March 22)
2. Invitrogen, Distended by Big Acquisitions, Will Now Concentrate on Fewer, Smaller Buys (from March 22)
3. Accounting Rules Prevent Illumina From Booking Revenue for at Least 13 Sequencers (from March 21)
4. Scientists Tell Senate That Ongoing Weak NIH Funding May Strip US of Biotech Leadership Role (from March 20)
5. NimbleGen Files for IPO; Pricing Not Yet Determined (from March 19)