NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, July 6.
1. German Resource Center for Genome Research is Closing Its Doors (from July 6)
2. NIH Awards $3.4M for Cancer Genome Atlas Technology Development (from July 2)
3. BIO Asks Congress to Amend SBIR Regs; Says Rule Bars Half of Its Small-Bio Herd (from July 5)
4. Ciphergen to Pay HDC $600K, License Tech as Part of Legal Settlement (from July 6)
5. NIH Gives UC Davis, Oakland Research Institute $4.8M to Create Knockout Mouse Repository (from July 3)