NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Dec. 7.
1. George Church's Personal Genome X-Team Joins X Prize Race (from Dec. 4)
2. Eurofins to Close Three Facilities as Operon, MWG, and Medigenomix Subsidiaries Form Genomics Joint Venture (from Dec. 4)
3. Swiss Government Launches $354M Systems Biology Initiative (from Dec. 6)
4. Coriell to Use Affy Chips to Genotype Thousands of Volunteers; Project Will Study Effect of Genetic Risk Factors on Treatment (from Dec. 5)
5. Spanish Researchers Use ABI Tools to ID Pig from Pen to Plate (from Dec. 5)