NEW YORK, May 22 (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, May 19.
1. Nasdaq Drops Accelrys, Affy, Caliper, Luminex from Biotech Index, Adds Genomic Health, Solexa (from May 15)
2. Genomic Tools Helped Drive 52-Percent Jump in R&D Success at Big Pharma; More Business Likely (from May 18)
3. Moore Foundation Awards Team $1.6M to Develop Portable Electronic DNA Sequencer (from May 15)
4. Decode, Illumina to Co-develop, Sell Molecular Diagnostics (from May 15)
5. With Publication of Chromosome 1, Human Genome Project Closes 'Final Chapter' (from May 17)