NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, Nov. 2.
1. Celera Cutting Back Proteomics Research Staff as Focus Shifts Downstream (from Oct. 29)
2. ABI Scuttles 1700 Array Platform for SOLiD Sequencer; Irks Partners, Customers (from Oct. 31)
3. Wash U Genomics Center to Spend $10M to Upgrade Bioinformatics Chops to Support Next-Gen Sequencers (from Oct. 30)
4. GSK Wins Injunction Against USPTO for Pending Patent Rule Changes (from Oct. 31)
5. Collins to Receive Medal of Freedom, Harwood Named Interim CEO of BioReliance, Myriad CFO Would Rather Be Racing, and More (from Nov. 2)