NEW YORK (GenomeWeb News) - What are GenomeWeb Daily News subscribers reading? Below are the five most-read articles for the five-day period ended Friday, May 9.
1. Celera, ABI to Split on July 1 (from May 9)
2. Acquisition Pushes Bio-Rad's Q1 Revenues Up 31 Percent (from May 6)
3. State Street Takes 5.1 Percent Stake in Applied Biosystems (from May 6)
4. Platypus Genome Sequenced; Provides Clues to Mammalian Evolution (from May 7)
5. Invitrogen Inks Deal with WARF to Develop hESCs for Research Applications (from May 8)